A Live Out Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family situated in Hampstead, London to maintain their upkeep to a high standard and take care of their three school-aged children. The potential candidate will be required to work from Monday to Friday, full time.
Duties will include:
- helping with bath and bedtime routines,
- playing with the children,
- helping with learning,
- preparing age-appropriate activities
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times.
Housekeeping duties will include but not limited to:
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. The family would ideally like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.