Nanny Housekeeper in Essex
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Essex, Harlow
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A weekend nanny housekeeper is needed by a family in Essex area to help them take care of their toddler and school aged children as well as manage their household.
However, this role will focus more on looking after their younger children.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Total of 20 to 25 hours per week. Saturday and Sunday, from 8 am to 7 pm.
- assisting with bath time routine
- cleaning them up after every meal
- taking them to playdates
- preparing various age appropriate activities
- helping the children with homework
- changing nappies and helping the little one with potty/toilet training
- take care of the household
- mopping the floor
- making sure the toilet and bathroom are clean
- doing the grocery shopping and errands
- organizing cupboards and changing bedsheets
Someone who speaks Tagalog or French would be ideal. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. They are preferably looking for someone who can drive.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1BAB1802