Nanny Housekeeper in Hammersmith
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:30
A family in Hammersmith, London is looking for a full time live out nanny housekeeper to look after their baby and toddler as well as maintain their property. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Someone who speaks French or Spanish would be advantageous but not a must.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility
- preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- implementing daily routines
- assisting with feeding, diapering, preparing bottles, cleaning up
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the toddler.
- bathing and dressing the children
- supporting all aspects of the children's development
- keeping the bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- loading the dishwasher
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family
The family is looking for someone to start by the end of March or the beginning of April.
If you are interested in this position and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £10 to £12 per hour
Location: Hammersmith NHKID
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1E192201