Nanny Housekeeper in Wandsworth, London
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to look after their lovely toddler and school aged child as well as helping them in maintaining their household. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with flexibility to do extra hours during weekends.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- Looking after the children’s needs, welfare, development, health
- Supervision of the children at all times they are in your care
- Encouraging development in skills which are relevant to the
children’s age and level of motor and social development e.g.
puzzles, reading, painting, writing, arithmetic, drawing, music,
telling the time.
- Cooking for the children
- Taking the children to and from activities, sports and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little
- Bathing the children and preparing them for bed.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- Washing, ironing and dry cleaning
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but can wait for the most suitable candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023361
- Industry Housekeeping
- Position ID 201806131