A family in Tower Hamlets, London is looking for a Full Time Live out Nanny Housekeeper. This role will run 5 days a week, full time, ideally Monday to Friday. You will be required to look after a school-aged child as well as maintain the appearance of their home.
Your duties will include:
- help sometimes with homework,
- help the child with learning,
- playing age-appropriate games together
- reading stories to the child
- tidying away child's toys after use
- helping with the evening routine, eg help the child organise
bags for the next day
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.