A dynamic family based in the beautiful area of Tower Hamlets is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them care for their school-aged child and at the same time maintain the upkeep of their home. The working hours will be full time from Monday to Friday.
Your duties will include:
- help sometimes with homework,
- help the child with learning,
- playing age-appropriate games together
- tidying away child's toys after use
- helping with the evening routine
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
They are looking for someone who knows how to drive. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.