Nanny Housekeeper needed in Barnet
- Posted 10 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to look after their lovely toddler as well as helping them in maintaining their home presentable. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time, with some flexibility. Someone who has experience with domestic housekeeping would be ideal for this role.
The responsibilities of the Nanny Housekeeper will be
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be required to do housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- Washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live out Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025766