A family in London is looking for a friendly, warm and reliable Live Out Full TIme Nanny to help them look after their toddler and baby. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children's meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring children’s room is clean and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
Someone who speaks French would be beneficial. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.