Nanny needed in Barnet, London
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 19:00
A family in London is looking for a Full Time Live Out Nanny to look after their three school-aged children. The Nanny will be required Monday to Friday, full time. The ideal nanny must know how to drive to do the school run and to drop off and pick up the children to and from their several afterschool activities. A valid first aid qualification is also essential for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
They are looking for their next nanny to stay with them long term. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026078