Part Time Housekeeper job
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 13:30
A Part-Time Housekeeper Cook is required by a family in Lewisham, London to maintain their household and make sure all things are organised in their home. This role will require the Part Time Housekeeper to work from Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week.
They have three children but no childcare needed for this role. The family is open to hiring Tagalog speaking candidates but this is not a must. The family is looking for a child-friendly housekeeper.
The Part-Time Housekeeper will be responsible for
- cooking healthy dishes for the family,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025047