Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Barnet
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 16:00
A family in Barnet, London is looking for enthusiastic and well organised Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to help look after their toddler and maintain their household. The Nanny Housekeeper would be expected to work for 20 to 30 hours a week from Monday to Friday, the family is flexible with the working hours. The family is expecting a baby soon so someone who has experience looking after babies would be beneficial for this role.
The duties for this position involves:
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
Some housekeeping duties would include
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- polishing the furniture and silverware
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
The family is open for someone who speaks French or Spanish but this is not a requirement. Someone who can drive is ideal for this role. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025642