Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Waltham Forest
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Waltham Forest
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family based in Waltham Forest area is looking to hire a reliable part time live out nanny housekeeper to look after their baby, toddler and school aged child whilst keeping their home clean and organised every day. The family needs a candidate who knows how to drive.
A valid first aid qualification is essential for this role.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, from 3 pm to 7 pm or Monday to Wednesday for 16 hours.
- preparing meals for the children
- supporting all aspects of their development
- keeping their bedrooms and play area neat and tidy
- organising the laundry and ironing
- setting feeding and nap times
- playing both fun and educational games
- changing them when needed
- loading the dishwasher
- taking them for walks to the local park or high street
- ensuring they are washed and ready for bed at the end of the day
- wiping down the kitchen surfaces and cooking utensils after use
- running errands and doing groceries
The family is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please apply and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £11 to £13 per hour
Location: Waltham Forest
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J1E702803