Part Time Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Thursday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family in Barnet, London is in need of a Live Out Part Time Nanny. The Nanny will be needed to provide all necessary childcare for the family's three school-aged children. Working hours will be 2 days per week, ideally Wednesday and Thursday.
A Valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. The family wants someone caring and has a warm personality, and funny and be friends with the children to have a harmonious relatioship with them as it would affect their growth and development.
The Part-Time Nanny will be required to
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- cleaning after the children's meal
They would need someone to start by the third week of June. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026274