Part Time Nanny in Hertfordshire
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Hertfordshire, Croxley Green
Salary £13 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 17:30
Hertfordshire based family area seeks a Live Out Part-Time Nanny to look after their toddler. They would need someone who's passionate with childcare, someone caring and kind. The working hours for this position can be either 2 full days a week or after school hours from Monday to Thursday, approximately 20 hours per week. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The responsibilities of the Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J0531