Part Time Nanny in Islington, London
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:00
Nanny is needed by a family in Islington, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this position would be approximately 8 to 10 hours flexible, ideally, Wednesday or Friday.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties and helping out around the house such as
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Luisa
- Position ID 2024564