Part Time Nanny in Islington
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:30 - 18:30
A highly experienced and flexible part time live out nanny is needed by a busy family in Islington to look after their little toddler. The family ideally needs someone who will be comfortable to take trips with them.
A valid first aid qualification is essential.
Working hours: 3 days per week, from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm with some flexibility
- preparing milk
- organising the child’s daily schedule
- changing nappies
- cleaning and sterilising bottles
- setting up nap routine
- washing and dressing the child
- playing with the child
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
- maintaining a clean environment for the child
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes
The family needs someone who can start around August.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £12 to £15 per hour
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J14B40204