Part Time Nanny in Kensington, London
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Part Time Live out Nanny to look after their lovely baby. The Nanny will be required to work 2 full days per week approximately 20 hours per week but the family is very flexible with the working hours. The family is looking for someone who has an experience looking after babies but this is not a requirement.
Someone who speaks French would be a bonus but not a must. This role could be a full-time role in the future if they find the perfect candidate.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024255