Part Time Nanny in Wandsworth, London
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their cute little baby. The working hours for this job would be 3 days a week, approximately 25 hours per week with flexibility for occasional babysitting if needed.
Duties for this position would include
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- and having knowledge of said milestones,
- taking the baby out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups.
The Part Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- doing laundry and ironing of the baby,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the right candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023999
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201807621