Part Time Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 1 week ago
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £300 to £360 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2024621
A family in Westminster, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their three lovely and energetic school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week with flexibility. Someone cheerful, active, independent and passionate with childcare is ideal for this post.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups, music classes, swimming lessons,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.