Part Time Nanny in Westminster
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £14 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Hungarian, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 18:00
A Live Out Part Time Nanny is needed to help a family in Westminster, London in taking care of their lovely baby. The working hours for this position would be 2 days a week, around 15 to 20 hours approximately per week. Additional hours could be provided if the candidate desires.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone with experience in looking after babies would be advantageous for this role. Someone who speaks French, Hungarian or Italian would be a big bonus but not a must. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024637