Part Time Nanny needed in Bromley, London
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Bromley
Salary £11 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family in Bromley, London is looking for a Part Time Live Out Nanny to look after their toddler and two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be 3 days a week plus 2 Fridays each month, approximately 30 hours per week with flexibility.
The Part-Time Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and cleaning milk bottles for the toddler,
- helping the toddler with potty/toilet training,
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups, music classes, swimming lessons,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal but not a requirement. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part time nanny department
- Position ID 2025014