Portuguese speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Portuguese
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Portuguese speaking Part Time Nanny for a Live Live Out role to help them look after their toddler. The working hours for this role will be ideally Monday to Wednesday, approximately 30 hours per week. Someone who speaks Portuguese is essential for this role.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024852