Russian speaking Maternity Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Dutch, English SL, French, Russian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family is looking for an experienced and qualified Russian-speaking Live Out Maternity Nanny to join their family in their home in Westminster, London. The ideal candidate must have experience looking after newborn babies. This role requires an understanding of young children's development in order to support the baby fully.
The ideal candidate must be trustworthy, professional, warm, loving and great with children. The Nanny will be needed to work from Monday to Friday, full time, and every other Saturday.
- ensure that the baby is well looked after and cared for,
- preparing the baby in the mornings,
- carrying out bedtime routines,
- changing nappies,
- preparing milk,
- organising the baby's daily schedule,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- washing and dressing the baby,
- initiate a schedule for sleeping, meals, nap, and play-time
- making sure the baby is always safe and happy,
- keep a daily journal of baby's schedules, medications, and development
- maintain all supplies or restock baby care items
- transport baby to activities and appointments.
The family would need the Nanny to start as soon as possible. Aside from Russian speakers, they are open to hiring Dutch or French speakers as well.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025464