Russian speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Russian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 11:00 - 17:30
A family located in Westminster, London is looking for Russian speaking Part-Time Live-out Nanny to look after their toddler. Someone who speaks Russian is ideal for this role to help the child learn the language at an early age. The working hours for this job would be approximately 35 to 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday, with flexibility for occasional Saturday evening hours. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child.
The Nanny would ideally need to do some light childcare housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the child's meals,
- ensuring toys are put away and play areas are tidy.
The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Department
- Position ID J07D7