Southwark French speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 17:30
French-speaking Full Time Live Out Nanny required for a family based in Southwark, London. The family would need someone to help them in looking after their baby. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Thursday, full time with flexibility.
A typical day in this position would consist of
- preparing milk,
- organising the child’s daily schedule,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- setting up nap routine,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy,
- taking to doctor’s appointment and helping the child with bedtime
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks French to help the child learn the language at an early age.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. If you pride yourself as an organised, creative and responsible nanny, then please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position with more details.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024921