Spanish speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 16:00 - 19:30
Southwark, London family is looking for a Spanish speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to look after their two school-aged children. The working hours for this job would be approximately 10 to 12 hours per week, ideally Tuesday to Thursday, with some flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Providing supervision and constant care to children
- Being disciplined with the children when required
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park
- Planning and organising age related activities
- Stimulating children to read and be active
- Reading to and with the children
- Implementing daily routines
The family needs someone enthusiastic, energetic and caring. Someone who speaks Spanish is essential to help the children learn and improve using the language.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised,
- and play areas are tidy.
A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2026243