Spanish speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
We are currently seeking to recruit a Live Out Full Time Spanish speaking Nanny to help a family in Wandsworth, London in taking care of their baby and toddler. The working hours for this role will be from Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- preparing bottles of milk for the little one,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- cleaning up after the meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- ensuring children’s rooms are clean and play areas are tidy,
- and doing the occasional errand and food shopping.
The family would need the Nanny to speak Spanish to the children to help improve the children's communication skills using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but are happy to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024243
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808596