Spanish speaking Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £43000 to £45000 per Year
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
- Consultant Sophia
- Position ID 2023804
Spanish speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Kensington, London for a Full-Time role to help them look after their lovely school-aged child. The working hours for this position would be Monday to Friday, full time but the family are very flexible with the working hours. Someone who speaks Spanish is essential for this role. The family is open for both live in and live out candidates.
The Nanny will be responsible with
- making sure the child is up early from bed,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding the child,
- taking the child to school and picking the child up afterwards,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- preparing the child for bed and reading stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
The family would like someone who can drive but this is not a must. The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.