Tagalog speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
Tagalog speaking Part Time Nanny Housekeeper in Chelsea, London is needed by a family to look after their household and help them care for their primary school aged child and lovely toddler. The Part Time Nanny Housekeeper will be needed from 4 days a week, approximately 30 to 35 hours a week with a flexibility to work during Sundays. Tagalog speakers would be ideal for this role.
Some nanny and nursery duties will be required such as
- changing nappies and cleaning and sterilising bottles for the little one,
- washing and dressing the children,
- playing with them,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Manuel
- Position ID 2023872