Wandsworth Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £450 to £550 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 00:00
A family in Wandsworth, London is looking for a Full-Time Live In Nanny Housekeeper to look after their toddler and help them in maintaining the cleanliness of their home. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time plus half-day on Saturday. Someone with a valid First Aid qualification is needed for this position.
Duties for this position would include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- playing with the child,
- taking to various playdates,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be most needed with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. The Nanny Housekeeper will also be provided with own accommodation. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J01C0