Wandsworth Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed to help take care of a school-aged child and maintain a household in Wandsworth, London. The position would be approximately 25 hours per week, from Monday to Friday.
Someone caring, fun and cheerful is what the family is looking for. The family is expecting a baby this year so someone with newborn experience is a must. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position.
The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper would be responsible for housekeeping duties such as
- weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- making beds and tidying rooms when the family are at home
- washing, ironing and dry cleaning.
Nanny duties would include
- engaging communication with the child,
- assisting with homework,
- create fun and interactive ways to develop the child’s academic
- prepare meals for the child i.e. after school snacks and delicious
and healthy dinner.
The family would ideally like to hire someone as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J000B