Worcester Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 4 months ago
- Location Worcestershire, Worcester
- Salary £450 to £500 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
A family in Worcester is looking for a Full Time Live In Nanny Housekeeper to help them look after their three school aged children and help them with their household. The hours for this position is Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible with
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks for the children,
- feeding them,
- occasional school drop offs and pick ups,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in housekeeping duties such as,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- cooking simple meals for the family,
- cleaning kitchen,
- changing bedsheets one a week,
- mopping the floor,
- and running errands for the family such as
- doing grocery shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
They would need someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023683