Established British governess and domestic staffing agency
Little Ones is based in Central London. We are well renowned for our permanent governess services – both in London and globally. Our consultants are trained and experienced in placing governesses in Europe, the Middle East, Russia and beyond.
Our bilingual governesses are educated to the highest level
Our governess candidates come with years of experience in the care and tuition of pre-school and school-aged children. Each candidate has a particular method of educating and raising children – and we take care to match candidates with your family’s ethos and needs.
Our governesses and nannies undergo specialist vetting procedures developed over the years we have operated successfully as an agency. For more information on this, please visit Parents and Employers.
For a no obligation discussion about your childcare options or to view possible governess candidates, please contact Little Ones on +44 (0) 20 7183 0309 or view our consultants to contact one of our bilingual recruitment consultants directly.
Qualities to expect from your governess or senior nanny
- Experience and professionalism
- Education and social development of children in your home
- Employment from 5 or 6 days per week and may work overnight
- Ability to work alongside a nanny or mothers’ help
- Care for children, from newborn right through to 16 years old
- Proven teaching background or higher education and a minimum of five years professional experience.
- Bilingual experience (if required)
- Social etiquette and cultural understanding
- Musical instrument teaching experience (if required)
- Homework tuition
Governess and senior nanny salaries are dependant on experience. They range from £500 net per week in London and £600 to £1200 net per week outside the UK.
For more information about fees, please visit our Terms and Conditions or contact Little Ones on +44 (0) 20 7183 0309 to speak with one of our trained consultants.